In August, 2012, the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) "Old" TARR and TDR with version 2.0 of Trademark Status and Document Retrieval (TSDR). The new features in TSDR 2.0 include:
- A new “Assignment Abstract of Title Information” section that allows users to both review trademark assignment details and filter assignment data by conveyance type.
- A TSDR document viewer that allows users to simultaneously review multiple documents (e.g., the Office action and subsequent responses) in separate windows.
- A listing of the application’s notice of allowance date.
- URLs featuring file-specific identifiers (serial number, registration number, etc.) that allow for direct access to specific case data and documents. These direct links to trademark application and registration data will make TSDR 2.0 function more like “old” TARR. Entry of the URLs shown in TSDR into the address bar of an Internet browser will result in the display of the requested status data or documents.
- Hyper-links to “parent” or “child” applications of cases that have divided.